- Carefully take the product out of the box.
- You will find the battery control box on the back side of this product. Turn the switch to the “OFF” position.
- Carefully remove the “Try Me” function button from the control box.
- Open the battery box cover and insert 2 D cell batteries. Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly.
- Turn the switch to “ON” and the lights will turn on.
This battery operated control box comes with a pre-set timer function. When you turn the switch to “Timer”, the lights will automatically come on and stay lit for 6 hours. The lights will automatically turn off after the 6 hours and remain off for 18 hours. This cycle will then continue as long as the switch is in the timer position.
There are two light functions with this control box – Steady & Twinkle
- Steady – When you turn the switch to “Steady”, the lights will stay lit;
- Twinkle – When you turn the switch to “Twinkle”, the lights will have a twinkling effect.
- Please remember to remove the “Try Me” function button carefully from the battery control box and insert the rubber cap into the battery box.
- Never mix old and new batteries (or different types of batteries).
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Exhausted batteries should be removed from the battery holder.
- Never allow any plastic part of this control box to come in contact with any source of heat or flame.
- Batteries are not included with this product.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Do not cover this product with any material when in use.
- Dispose of all exhausted batteries properly.