Set Up the Canopy:
1. Tools Required: Phillips Head Screw Driver
Two people are needed to set up this canopy, which can be installed on frame pools from 14 to 16 feet in diameter. This canopy fits the frame of round, oval, Summer Escape and Pro Series pools.
Set up the pool and fill according to the instructions.
Remove all parts from the packing.
The canopy shades about one-third of the pool. Choose where you want install the canopy. Most users prefer setting up the canopy on the west side of the pool in order to block more of the afternoon sunlight.
3. Install the mounting brackets. Three sets of mounting brackets (B, C) are included.
Put the plastic inserts (C) inside the metal brackets (B) before mounting on the pool. Mount the metal brackets (B) directly on the vertical tubes.
4. Install one bracket (B) on the vertical leg at approximately 1-inch below the T-Fitting joint. Use a Philips head screwdriver to tighten the screws (E). The round hole must be facing the pool. Install the remaining brackets (B) on the fourth vertical leg on the left and right of the first one.
5. Extend the fiber glass rods (D) by straightening them and inserting the ends into the metal tubes. Lay the canopy (A) on a flat surface with the Summer Escape logo facing upward. Insert the fiberglass rods (D) with a T-Fitting at one end through the center opening of the canopy.
6. Insert the remaining fiberglass rods (D) through the side openings and connect to the T-joint. With the Summer Escape logo facing outward, insert the ends of the rods to the metal bracket. (B)
7. Finally, attach the canopy (C) to the horizontal tube by buckling up 5 straps on the edge of the canopy.
Remove the canopy when not in use.
Note: Remove the canopy during unfavorable weather. Severe wind gusts and rain storms may damage the canopy and cause personal injury.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Polygroup at 1-888-919-0070.