Product Return Procedures
Polygroup products that were purchased from a retail outlet (store) are subject to that retailer's return policies and procedures. Please contact the retailer directly for assistance.
If you bought a Polygroup product (excludes clearance products) from our online store at www.polygroupstore.com or over the phone, and you wish to return the product, the following conditions must be met:
Unused Product Return Conditions
- Consumers must contact Polygroup to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning product.
- Merchandise must be received at our warehouse within 30 days from when it was delivered to you. Any Christmas items must be returned before December 25th or 30 days, whichever comes first.
- Merchandise must be received in its original packaging and in unused, resalable condition.
- Consumer is responsible for the cost of shipping the merchandise back to Polygroup.
- Shipping costs for the merchandise are NOT refundable.
- Credit to the original credit card used for the purchase will be issued once the merchandise has been received and all conditions have been met.
Defective/Incorrect Product Return Conditions
Within 30 days of your receipt of the product, contact the Consumer Service Center at 1-888-919-0070 for instructions on how to obtain a replacement or return the product for a refund. The refund will be credited to the credit card used for the purchase. (excludes clearance products)
If you meet all of the above conditions, please call our customer service at 1-888-919-0070. You will be provided an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number that needs to be written on the package and a return address.
Once the product is returned, the credit refund will be applied within 1 to 3 business days. Your financial institution may take up to 30 days to release the funds back to you.
- Clearance products purchased from www.polygroupstore.com are not returnable.
- Clearance items should be inspected immediately upon delivery.
- Consumers must contact Polygroup, within 3 days of delivery, if the clearance item is damaged or broken upon opening the box.
- Polygroup may require images of the damaged packaging and/or damaged product.
- Polygroup may require that troubleshooting be done over the phone with an agent before considering refunds for any clearance item.
- Other restrictions may apply.