Deluxe Maintenance Kit (For SFS Canisters) Includes:
- Large Triangular Vacuum Head
- Telescoping Pole
- Leaf Net
- 21' White Vacuum Hose
- Standard Maintenance Kit (For Ring Pools) Includes:
-Small Square Vacuum Head
How to use the Leaf Net
1. Insert the leaf net into the end of the telescopic pole.
2. Adjust the pole to desired length.
3. Use the leaf net to scoop out leaves and debris inside the pool.
How to use the Vacuum Head with the SkimmerPlus Filter Pump System (Deluxe Kit Only)
1. Insert the Vacuum Head to the Telescopic Pole. Adjust the pole to desired length
2. Tighten the plug located at the rear of the vacuum head.
3. Connect the Flexible Hose to the Vacuum Head and secure with the Hose Clamp.
4. Prime the hose by dunking the hose completely under water until there is no air inside it. There will be no suction if this step is skipped.
5. Remove the weir from the skimmer pump by turning it away from the pump and pulling.
6. With the skimmer pump running, insert the vacuum adapter through the skimmer pump intake opening and place the adapter on top of the skimmer strainer. The vacuum generated will suck the vacuum adapter in place. If the vacuum adapter does not fit snug, hold the bottom of the canister and gently push down until it does. Attach the other end of the hose to the vacuum adapter.
7. Vacuum your pool by slowly moving the vacuum head across the pool floor. Avoid stirring up piles of debris or dirt that might have accumulated on the floor.
8. After you are finished vacuuming the pool, remove the vacuum head from the water. Detach the vacuum adapter form the Skimmer Canister. Reattach the weir to the canister.
How to use the Venturi action system (if you do not have an SFS canister)
1. Connect the Vacuum Head to the Telescopic Pole. Adjust the pole to desired length.
2. Unscrew the plug from the Vacuum Head.
3. Connect a 5/8-inch garden hose to the Vacuum Head; tighten by turning the lock nut.
4. Attach the Vacuum Bag (sock) to the Vacuum Head, using the draw string to tighten the bag.
5. Place the Vacuum Head inside the pool, connect the garden hose to a water supply and turn it on. This will create the Venturi vacuum action at the vacuum head, and dirt will be sucked into the vacuum bag.
6. Vacuum the pool by slowly moving the vacuum head across the pool floor. avoid stirring up piles of debris or dirt that might have accumulated on the floor.
7. After you are done vacuuming or when the vacuum bag is filled, move the vacuum head to the side wall of the pool, turn the vacuum head upside down, shut off the water supply and remove the vacuum head from the water slowly. Detach the vacuum bag and rinse with running water. Hang the bag to dry.