DELUXE MAINTENANCE KIT
(For SFS or SFX SkimmerPlus® Filter Pump Systems)
Deluxe Maintenance Kit Includes:
- Round SFS and/or Square SFX Vacuum Adapter
- Telescoping Pole
- Skimmer Leaf Net
- Large Triangular Vacuum Head with Swivel Action
- 21-foot White Vacuum Hose (1.25" diameter)
- Vacuum Bag
- Hose Clip
- (2) 1.25" Hose Clamps
How to use the Leaf Net
1. Insert the Skimmer Leaf Net onto the end of the Telescoping Pole.
2. Adjust the pole to the desired length.
3. Use the leaf net to scoop out leaves and debris inside the pool.
Tip: For larger pools, stand in the center of the pool, and scoop out debris from the center outward. A second person standing outside the pool can pick out anything that remains in the net when you turn the leaf net upside down outside of the pool. You can tap it lightly on the metal frame to shake off debris.
How to use the Vacuum Adapter with the SkimmerPlus® Filter Pump System
(Deluxe Maintenance Kit Only)
1. Insert the Vacuum Head onto the Telescoping Pole. Adjust the pole to the desired length
2. Tighten the plug located at the rear of the vacuum head.
3. Connect the Flexible Hose to the Vacuum Head and secure with the Hose Clamp.
4. With the vacuum head underwater; prime the hose by dunking the hose completely underwater until there is no air inside it. Make sure to keep the vacuum head and hose underwater after the hose is primed. There will be no suction if this step is skipped.
5. Carefully remove the canister top and the weir from the skimmer pump.
6. With the skimmer pump running, insert the vacuum adapter through the skimmer pump intake opening and place the adapter on top of the skimmer strainer basket. The vacuum generated will suck the vacuum adapter into place. If the vacuum adapter does not fit snugly, hold the bottom of the canister and gently push the vacuum adapter down until it does. Attach the other end of the primed hose to the vacuum adapter and secure with the Hose Clamp.
7. Vacuum your pool by slowly moving the vacuum head across the pool floor. Avoid stirring up piles of debris or dirt that might have accumulated on the floor.
8. After you are finished vacuuming the pool, remove the vacuum head from the water. Detach the vacuum adapter form the Skimmer Canister. Reattach the weir to the canister and install the canister top.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-888-919-0070. You may also contact us at email@example.com