(Click on link below)
POOL WATER CAPACITY
POOL STORAGE & WINTERIZING
Before assembling your product, please take a few minutes to check the contents and become familiar with all the parts.
⚠WARNING - DO NOT overfill the pool and / or allow people to lay over or sit on pool wall - DOING SO CAN CAUSE PERMANENT INJURY!
DRAIN pool to the proper level after a heavy rain.
TIP: It will be much easier to install your pool if you unfold it and let it lay in direct sunlight for about 2 hours prior to installation. This will help to ensure a wrinkle-free fit as the pool material will become more pliable, allowing it to form into shape during installation.
⚠WARNING - VERY IMPORTANT! SITE MUST BE LEVEL, STABLE, COMPACTED SOIL.
The pool must be assembled on a smooth and level site of firm soil that is free of stones, gravel, sticks, blacktop, or other oil base compounds.
Do not install pool on a wooden deck or any type of wooden surface. You cannot use sand and/or uncompacted soil to provide a level surface for this pool; it will only wash out.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL CAUSE POOL TO COLLAPSE AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY!
1. Select a level area, and completely remove all debris, twigs, stones, etc. DO NOT select an area under overhead electrical lines, trees, or within 15 feet of a house,
2. The pool shall be located a minimum distance of 6ft (1.83m) from any electrical receptacle.
3. All 125 volt, 15 and 20 ampere receptacles located within 20ft (6.0m) of the pool shall be protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
The 20ft (6m) distance is measured via the shortest straight line distance the supply cord would follow without piercing a floor, wall, ceiling, doorway, window, or other permanent barrier.
4. Contact your local utilities, checking that no underground cables, telephone lines, gas lines, etc. run beneath the area you have selected.
1. Locate a flat, level area to setup the pool. Make sure the ground is free from sharp objects that may puncture the pool.
2. Carefully unfold the pool and inspect seams for manufacturing defects. Lay the pool flat on the ground. Let the pool sit in the sun for at least two hours prior to installation. This will help ensure a wrinkle-free fit because the pool material will be more pliable, allowing it to form into shape during installation.
3. Locate the pool so that the pump is 10 to 21 feet away from the electrical outlet.
4. Install the filter/pump system and plug the return fitting with the return fitting plug, and the suction fitting with the suction fitting cap. Make sure the drain plug is fitted securely and the cap is in place.
5. Fill your pool with about an inch of water. Pause to smooth out the wrinkles on the bottom of the pool working them from the center outward. Ensure the floor is round in flat, then pull the outer wall out from under the top ring all around the bottom of the pool so that it fills evenly.
6. Continue filling the pool, the inflated ring will rise as the water deepens. The max water level is on the bottom seam of the inflatable ring.
Draining the Pool
1. Locate the drain plug on the outside pool wall and remove the drain cap. A standard garden hose will thread onto the drain fitting. Extend the hose to the area where the water is to be drained. Open the drain plug on the inside wall of the pool and water will drain out through the hose. If you can't find the drain plug on the inside, the "useful tips" section below for troubleshooting.
|Outside Liner Drain||Inside Liner Plug|
2. Remove any remaining water. Wash and completely dry pool using a soft cotton cloth. Push the drain plug into the fitting and replace the cap.
3. Frame Pools: If your pool has metal frame work, disassemble those pieces. This is done depending on the model of pool. You either depress the plastic buttons and slide those pieces apart, or remove plastic pins holding pieces together and slide those pieces apart. If you aren't sure how to take down the pool, refer to the set-up sheet and reverse the order of the steps.
4. Clean all parts and wipe dry. Store together in a safe storage place for reassembly next season. Order replacement parts for any damaged, broken, or worn parts from Polygroup customer service at 1-888-719-0070 or at our online store. It is best to order parts now so you will have them ready for when you set up the pool next season.
5. Solar blankets, covers, ladders, etc., should be cleaned and dried before storing.
The drain to the pool will be found a few inches from the ground on the left or right side of the filter canister. If you can not find the drain cap, it likely means the liner floor was not spread evenly and the cap is under the lip of the pool. Run your hand under the floor of the pool on both sides of the canister. Once the cap is found, expose it by pushing up on the pool enough to unscrew the cap. This will likely require the use of a secondary method of removing water from the pool, such as an independent water pump.
There are slight differences in garden hose nozzle threads. This can cause some hoses not to screw properly onto the drain cap threading. Basic hoses have a higher probability of fitting the thread.
Deflating the Pool
There is no industry standard for deflating inflatable ring pools. Below is just one suggested option of deflating your Polygroup Quickset Pool.
DEFLATE METHOD OPTIONS
1. Firmly grip the bottom base of the air valve where the valve and the plastic of the ring meet. This will open the reverse valve on the inside. Use the other hand or have another person assist you in flattening the ring to speed up the deflate process.
2. Obtain a spring loaded heavy clamp, like the one shown below, with plastic guards. The tip guards will protect the pool from damage. Pinch the bottom base of the valve, this will open the reverse valve on the inside.
Utilize the clamp to keep the valve open while freeing up both hands to squeeze air out of the inflatable ring. This process is time consuming but does offer a good way of safely removing the air. Once the ring is empty, remove the clamp.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-888-919-0070. You can also contact us at email@example.com